Cardlay is a Danish fintech Company that allows banks and card issuers to capitalize digitally on their global corporate card portfolios. A single software platform to issue, load, and manage cards and expenses globally for complete visibility and optimization in all processes.
Offering innovative payment card functionalities, Cardlay delivers added value within cards, payments, expense management and VAT reclaim. Cardlay is driving change to improve the daily business lives of card issuers, corporate customers and employees by continuously delivering innovative and market-leading software solutions.
The Cardlay core team consists of hand-picked, senior specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development. Offices today are Copenhagen & Odense. This job is placed at the Copenhagen Office.
Job overall purpose
Key areas of responsibility
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Product Owners, UI and Developers to create intuitive, user friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers and product owners to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Follow competitor products and industry trends
- Experienced working with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.