Test Automation Engineer
Job overall purpose
- To improve automated test coverage and continuously collaborate and communicate with your team members in order to ensure high built-in quality on the team’s deliverables
Key areas of responsibility and key tasks
- You will design and implement automated tests on both mobile and web applications as well as for the API’s.
- Evaluating and selecting the right automation testing tools and infrastructure
- Working with DevOps engineers to create the right testing environments
- Writing automated tests to test RESTful APIs
- Non-functional testing e.g. performance, load, stress
- issuing and tracking defects in JIRA
- Develop and maintain technical solutions to ensure test of partner integrations, including dynamic test data generation.
Criteria of Success
- Be a part of a team that ensures automated coverage of the entire end-to-end flow, automating both services, integrations, and user-interface clients.
- Good relations with stakeholders
- Years of experience testing software testing including API testing
- Strong knowledge of Rest API Automation
- Java/ Kotlin coding skills, OOP concept knowledge and experience with Java
- Testing frameworks
- Working experience with Test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter).
- Experience working with CI/CD and using/maintaining tests in a pipeline (Bamboo, Jenkins,. Github Actions)
- Working knowledge of version control (GIT)
- Experience of using JIRA or similar tools
- You have good English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are reliable and disciplined
- You are a problem solver
- Happy to collaborate, it’s important to share knowledge, you should be comfortable coding with others and work cross-team with product managers, designers & stakeholders
- Relevant IT education
- Remote friendly, need to work from home for the day? All good!
- International, friendly English is the corporate jargon!
- Growing, there are a lot of big projects kicking off, it’s an exciting time to join and leave your mark!
- Flexible, we constantly challenge what works best for our teams? It’s on-going and can always be improved, got any ideas?
- Informal yet ambitious we believe in doing things the right way
- Agile, and we also believe in Kanban/Lean approach to software development
- Customer focused: We have respect for the final user and strive to improve their dayWe offer you
We offer you a challenging and developing position in a unique FinTech scale-up with extraordinary good personal development opportunities. You will work in a true international context.
- Pension + health insurance - Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
- Work/life balance - Flexible work hours and locations.
- Catered lunch and free drinks - Enjoy a great meal, snacks, soft drinks, coffee
- and tea.
- Continual education & career opportunities - Education and courses opportunities
- Employer wellness - Enjoy the many benefits of free massage therapy.
- Company card - Avoid out-of-pocket expenses with your own company card.
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
Cardlay is a B2B Danish Fintech partner of commercial payment services and infrastructure enabling Banking-as-a-Service.
Cardlay is a strategic partner to banks, card issuers, processors and other financial institutions in the digital transformation process. Cardlay’s software is aimed at helping companies automate business processes.
Cardlay is currently working on developing a fast-scalable and generic white label front-end solution to banks and card issuers. The purpose is to provide a coherent digital user experience for commercial banks and issuers with real-time data, including expense management, corporate client app, virtual card management and automated EU VAT reclaim. The ambition is to manage 2.500.000 virtual cards within 5 years with 10 different banks.
Cardlay has already established partnerships with global reach with some of the world's largest banking processors and payment infrastructure providers, and is now looking for more talent to help build this new platform.
We have offices in Tech Town in Odense and in Central Copenhagen at the beautiful Christianshavn. We are +50 passionate and skilled people who strive to do our best to serve our customers every day. As we are scaling up, we are currently looking for a candidate with strong skills from a leading backend role - for either the Odense office or the Copenhagen office.
We are a flat organization that believes in Lean, Agile, DevOps, Cloud, Continuous Deployment as well as trust, freedom and responsibility for the team and the individual employee.
You will be reporting to the Head of Application engineering.
- IT / Teknologi