Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
At Softpay, we are changing the way shops and consumers are making contactless payments, by building a mobile app solution to replace the existing infrastructure and thereby disrupting the payment industry. We are working with the major payments schemes and selected partners to make this a reality.
Softpay is looking for a technical project manager with experience from overseeing, growing and developing technical scrum teams. The ideal candidate comes from a software development company, with experience from the full software development life cycle, including release to clients and ongoing support and optimization of that solution.
You will be working with a product team that consists of +15 app and back-end developers, software architects, DevOps, QA - and who are managed by the Chief Product Officer and Chief Technology Officer. The team members have a good track record of complex payment projects, and we are looking for a person who can contribute to the further development of the team, our processes and the product. The key responsibility for you will be to ensure the project and processes are running second to none.
Softpay is a spin-off from Unwire Payments & Mobility, who has been in the mobile payment industry for 20 years, starting out with SMS solutions for all the major TV stations and since moving into the banking / Fintech industry. In 2017 the legacy messaging and SMS business was acquired by Sinch, based in Stockholm and Unwire has continued with payment (banking) and mobility solutions (transit).
We can offer you an opportunity to become part of leading edge development team, with a chance to learn and grow with the product. Great working culture with few formal procedures and limits, and a competitive salary with benefits, such as health insurance, daily subsidized lunch and occasional company events.
Softpay share the office with Unwire at Copenhagen OE.
Job overall purpose
- To fulfill the role as Scrum Master across the project
Key tasks and areas of responsibility
- Scrum master across the project
- Facilitate the software development project
- Planning and managing software releases
- Optimizing the solution, the agile development process and use of tools
- Manage the operational setup with DevOps and tech support
- Support our key partners
- Some years of experience as a project manager/scrum master
- Practical software developer experience for some years
- Experience with mobile development projects
- Scrum certification or equivalent
- Jira native
- Superior communication skills, and fluent in english
- You are ambitious and strive for quality in everything you do
- You want to contribute to a positive and productive work environment
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering or similar
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi