Job overall purpose
- To secure that the clients bridge the gap between the business and technology across a variety of high-end tech solutions
Key areas of responsibility
- Being a trusted advisor at the C-suite level
- Leading technology strategic projects with clients
- Collaborating with Product Owners, UI and Developers to create intuitive, user friendly solutions
- Reporting to the management team
- Understand the latest trends in the market and be able to share this with the clients either digitally or in person
- Defining the goals and objectives as well as selecting the strategies to meet the objectives
- To develop and deliver across the following propositions:
- Technology Advisory
- Technology Strategy
- IT Operating Model
- Technology Assessment
- Technology Selection
- Agile Transformation
Criteria of Success
- Best-in-class consultancy of making the right technology decisions for the clients business across cloud data, platforms, applications as well as the operating models needed to support the clients
- You’ll lead by example and inspire delivery teams to create great software products that demonstrate the art of the possible.
- You’ll be a technical authority at the centre of our engagements, managing technical risk and creating real business value.
- You’ll be willing to be hands-on when you need to be and seek to balance innovation and intellectual rigour with realism.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a technology consulting environment (or as an internal consultant) preferably across several industries
- Significant experience of how to apply a wide range of technologies to solve the needs of a business and the pros and cons associated with each
- Experience of business development activities and developing client accounts
- Relevant experience with large scale digital and/or technology transformations and a specific interest in Cloud, Digital Transformation, Agility, Data & Analytics and/or Architecture
- Outstanding managerial or professional achievements
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing things
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Proven entrepreneurship and ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Ability to develop and strengthen peer-to-peer level relationships at all levels with the clients
- Fluent communicator in danish and English
- Relevant IT or Engineering degree
- You’ll have the expertise and confidence to work with a range of partners across diverse business and technology communities.
- You have energy and a pragmatic delivery-focused attitude that wins the respect of those around you and makes you a trusted technical advisor.
- You love technology and want to keep on learning. You’re genuinely interested in understanding the challenges your users face and how you can help them.
We offer you
We attract the best in the business, meaning that you have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented people in the software industry. We don’t believe in information silos so we don’t have traditional departments. Instead, we have communities of practice that ensure quality in our work. We encourage you to join other capabilities that are of interest and enhance your personal growth.
Contact And Location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marianne Rosendal by email@example.com or telephone +45 53 66 20 73.
BJSS is the UK’s largest privately-owned IT and digital consultancy since 1993. With offices across the UK, USA, Australia and Europe, the company is renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery and its Queen’s Award for Enterprise-winning delivery approach – Enterprise Agile.
We’re the leading technology and engineering consultancy for business. Trusted by our clients, we collaborate to deliver complex, innovative technology, engineering and industry solutions that millions of people use every day.
We’re not your typical technology consultancy. You won’t find a strict hierarchy or a constrained career path. Your Squad Lead has a pastoral role and is responsible for ensuring that you have a great employee experience, and most importantly works with you to determine the course of your career at BJSS.
We are expanding into the Nordic countries, starting with Denmark.
Based in Denmark, BJSS’ new team is set to grow rapidly to support the Nordic- and the company’s existing international clients.The initial focus for the danish operation is recruiting up to 10 first-class IT consultants to support BJSS’ technology, engineering, consulting, cloud, data and AI services. This will include dedicated strategic and account management leadership, with a focus on regional delivery.
As a Technical Architect, you will help clients bridge the gap between the business and technology. Technology Consultants help clients make the right technology decisions for their business across cloud, data, platforms applications as well as the operating models needed to support them.
BJSS is located in Copenhagen, Vesterbro.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi