Tax Manager with focus on Transfer Pricing
- Scan Group is working in the global transportation supply chain.
- You will be part of a small finance team in Scan-Group, supporting – and getting support from - the regional finance set-up.
- This is a new role placed at the Scan-Group HQ in Copenhagen and you will report to the Group CFO.
Job overall purpose
- To take responsibility for Transfer Pricing globally in the whole Scan-Group organization – including projects within VAT and Tax
Key areas of responsibility and tasks
- Prepare Transfer Pricing documentation for Scan-Group and subsidiaries
- Ensure compliance with local Transfer Pricing rules
- Maintenance of Scan-Group Transfer Pricing policy
- Drive transformation from a local approached on Tranfer Pricing to a central approach on Transfer Pricing
- Transfer Pricing analysis and adjustments
- Project manager for projects within Transfer Pricing, VAT and Tax
- Support and advise management in compliance related issues
Criteria of Success
- Establishing and developing internal global processes of Transfer Pricing in Scan-Group
- Good relations with stakeholders – both internal in the business lines and in the Finance function and external stakeholders
- You have experience with or interest for Transfer Pricing and probably you have a couple of years of experience from an international company or from an advisor working with Tax/Transfer Pricing
- We are open for a relatively young profile with the skills to grow with the job
- You have a good finance insight
- Ambitious with high drive
- Analytical skills
- Structured and curious
- Team player
- Strong IT skills
- You are able to handle and prioritise many tasks at the same time
- High working standards
- Hands on approach
- Deliver quality
- Fluent in English
- Relevant Master Degree in economics, accounting, finance or law
Kontakt og lokation
Samtaler vil foregå i København.
Virksomheden får ikke kendskab til din henvendelse uden din accept.
Har du spørgsmål til stillingen, er du velkommen til at kontakte Jan Tornfeldt via firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon +45 29999040.
SCAN GROUP A/S (The Group)
Scan Group A/S is the parent company of the family owned global transport and logistic company headquartered out of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Scan-Shipping (later Scan Group), was founded April 1st 1969 by Arne Simonsen at the age of 24. The day to day management of the Group is handled by the second generation of the family; Sune Simonsen, Group CEO.
Today Scan Group is present in more than 40 countries worldwide and employs more than 3,500 staff in 120 offices. Further to the transport and logistic services Scan-Group has activities within properties, golf and hotelservices.
The transportation and logistic services of the group is conducted through the subgroups, Shipco Transport, Scan-Shipping and Strait Air Transport.
Shipco Transport was founded in 1988 and has organically grown into one of the world's leading neutral NVOCCs. Headquartered in Chatham, New Jersey, Shipco Transport operates more than 80 offices in over 35 countries across 5 continents and employs more that 3,000 people.
Scan-Shipping offers a complete portfolio of global shipping and logistics services, including door to door freight forwarding and project management. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark Scan-Shipping operate around 30 offices in 15 countries and employ around 250 people
Strait Air Transport Group:
Airfreight in Denmark was added to the activities in 1979 with an official IATA approval and is now also active in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia.
- Region Hovedstaden
- Administration / Back office