SimCorp Dimension System Administrator
Forca is one of the largest providers of services to pension companies, and acts as a professional outsourcing partner for a number of large pension funds and pension companies within fund administration, member services, actuarial services and financial and accounting services. Forca's customers are large professional pension companies with investment assets totaling more than DKK 680 billion.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a specialist with focus on optimization, analysis and development of our functionality and operations processes. Your task will be to maintain, optimize and refactor the current operation model of SCD ecosystem working on the edge of IT and Finance. The team works closely with our Fund Management, Fund Operations and IT-operations departments and has a variety of challenging tasks in hand.
At Forca, we have a strong team spirit and really good collaboration within and between the teams. In close collaboration with your three colleagues, you will become a part of a highly professional team which runs their daily tasks in a welltuned, agile manner.
We have a flat management structure, and the tone of our conversations is informal. Your personal and professional development is quite important to us, therefore we encourage you to learn and develop. Forca is a Danish company and the business language is Danish, for this reason it is important that you understand and communicate in Danish – accepting that you are not fluent in Danish.
You will refer to the Manager for IT-Operations.
Job overall purpose
- Develop the best operating model for the fund system for one of the country’s largest companies in pension services
Key areas of responsibility
- You will support new investment initiatives with our customers and at the same time improve and streamline our system
- You will have a central role in the operation, maintenance, and development of the Dimension eco-system
- You will work with Dimension's technical set up
- You will be a part of the progress of migration from the UC4 scheduling tool to the new, modern, Active Batch Scheduler
- You will work with Business solutions and processes within the fund management area
- Operational monitoring, scheduling of batch jobs, etc.
- Development and optimization tasks, including optimization of processes - especially with a focus on automation and standardization of trade flows and data processes (STP) in the system as well as the development of various initiatives in connection with new legislations
- Operation and configuration of SimCorp Dimension and surrounding systems/integrations
- Participation in the implementation of new functionality, system upgrades, and patching
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and governance
- Support users in existing solutions
- Participation in duty scheme (7 days every month)
Criteria of Success
- To succeed with your tasks of maintaining, optimizing and refactoring the current operation model of SCD eco-system working with good relations to IT and Finance.
- To influence the development processes, drive the change, bring your experience and level of expertise to the end users, and have immediate feedback on the results of your work.
- It is crucial that you have experience with SimCorp Dimension and Dimension's technical set up or a similar system
- Experience with the Fund management area
- As a person, you are analytical thinking, naturally taking responsibility for your tasks and thriving with challenges
- You have the courage to learn new things and you have the drive to execute
- You are a strong team player who sees value in working closely with the team and with the business and wants to improve existing processes or develop new ones for the benefit of the clients
- You are good at communicating with different stakeholders and are motivated by a broad collaboration
- You will have a relevant IT education
We offer you
- A competitive salary and attractive benefits including pension, health insurance and lunch arrangement.
Contact and Location
Interviews will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marianne Rosendal by mail: email@example.com or phone +45 5366 2073.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi