SAP Implementation Consultant - Treasury/Risk Management
Even in these exceptional economic times, Nasarius shows sturdy growth based on our competent team and trusting clients.
Nasarius is a boutique consultancy, advising multinational corporations within the area of cash and treasury management! Headquartered in the heart of Copenhagen, our international team (six nationalities) of complimentary specialists is located across Denmark, Norway, Poland, Hungary and Switzerland.
At Nasarius, we combine traditional consulting with integrated focus on digitalization (a.o. supported by our software sister company Findroids). We believe our expert business and technological focus benefits our customers, helping us to deliver world-class solutions in the areas we know best. Our strength is global expertise combined with business and IT understanding. We bring innovation and creativity with constant attention to customer-focused results.
Established in 2006 by experienced consultants we have built up a solid track record over the years with an extensive client and partner network. Based on our strategic choices and motivated team, we have exceptional credentials in S/4 HANA within our core business area.
Our niche approach makes us a truly unique, agile and flexible employer.
The Nasarius team consists of highly experienced consultants with a healthy habit of adding value. We operate in a flat matrix organization where dynamic teams are assigned based on our people’s fit, project needs and client preferences.
Job overall purpose
- To implement new treasury/risk management SAP solutions
Key areas of responsibility
- Secure that the new system is implemented according to the approved design description and according to the agreed timetable
- Support during client user acceptance
- Support in productive issues for help desk clients
Secure that the new system is implemented according to the approved design description and according to the agreed timetable
- Participate in design workshops
- Contribute to design descriptions
- Configuration of new solution according to the design
- Perform tests in various project phases
Training af key personel at the client
- Perform on-site training sessions with key personel at the client
- Prepare training material
- Support key personel at clients when necessary – on site or on distance
Criteria of Success
Nasarius has a well-established Balance Scorcard feedback system based on various pre-defined criterias.
- Experience with implementation of SAP modules within the treasury & risk management
- Experience with implementation of SAP modules within cash management is “nice to have”
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience of providing treasury reporting and analytic solution within SAP Analytic Cloud, Analysis for Office, BW, Power BI is “nice to have”
- Fluent communicator in English
- High level understanding of IT
- Relevant education on Master level
- To be negotiated
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone +45 2999 9040
- IT / Teknologi