REST API Automation Tester for a Mobility SaaS platform
Unwire supports cities in becoming more sustainable by making public transit an easy choice. We are a mobile technology company specialised in mobility.
We were founded in 2001, are located in Copenhagen, Denmark and employ 25 highly skilled and dedicated employees. Unwire recently joined ICM Mobility Group, a group of Mobility focused companies with activities worldwide and more than 1000 employees.
With a constant focus on being up to date with the latest mobile technologies we develop and operate innovative value-adding services for our customers, and we have high quality mobile solutions implemented with leading transportation companies around the world.
Our Mobility platform facilitate simple and rapid implementations for new customers and are configurable and scalable in order to keep pace with the evolution of customer needs. Unwire is comprised of multiple different nationalities with solid experience and expert knowledge, working together with our customers from laying out the commercial, business and technical landscape to delivering prototypes, co-designing, building, and hosting mobility solutions.
We are seeking an experienced automation test engineer to join our highly experienced mobility team where you will have opportunities to test great mobile platforms for transit agencies. We are passionate about our mobility platform and how we can help transit agencies make shared transportation more attractive. We are seeking someone who is equally as passionate and who would like to develop their knowledge and their skills together with us.
We are a company where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact every day. The position requires you to be inquisitive, to listen and learn, follow best practices and deliver high quality code.
You will be joining a team focusing on strengthening the REST API test automation for our Mobility as a Service micro-services running in AWS. You will work side-by-side with the backend development teams to develop the right automated testing strategy, select the right tools and ensure we hit the right coverage in all our build/ release pipelines.
This job is placed at the HQ in Copenhagen (outer Østerbro)
Job overall purpose
- To strengthen the REST API test automation for the Mobility as a Service micro-services running in AWS
Key areas of responsibility
- Evaluating and selecting the right automation testing tools and infrastructure
- Working with devOps engineer to create the right testing environments
- Writing automated tests to test RESTful APIs
- Non-functional testing e.g. performance, load, stress
- Issuing and tracking defects in JIRA
- Develop and maintain an automation test plan
Criteria of Success
- Secure high quality REST API test automation
- Years of experience testing software including API testing
- Strong knowledge of Rest API Automation.
- Java/ Kotlin coding skills, OOP concept knowledge and experience with Java Testing frameworks.
- Working experience with Test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, Cucumber, JMeter).
- Continuous Integration / build systems knowledge (e.g. Git, BitBucket, Bamboo).
- Experience of using JIRA
And maybe you have (not optional)
- Experience of testing in an agile lifecycle
- Ideally you will have experience with MySQL
- Keen to lead and able to motivate
- Experience of testing on cloud platforms
- You have good English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are reliable and disciplined
- You are a problem solver
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
- Relevant IT education
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site massage offer
- To be negotiated
Interviews will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi