Project Manager for TSG Gas Sverige AB
Job overall purpose
To manage and successfully execute on a number of projects within the Nordic Region within TSG Gas’ specialities: High-standard facilities for biogas and hydrogen for safe and environmentally friendly
Key areas of responsibility & tasks
- Overall responsible for approx. 15 projects per year.
- Handling logistics issues.
- Prepare for and manage project meetings.
- Prepare for and manage installations.
- Stakeholder relations to the client (including the sites of the client), to the internal organisation in TSG, to TSG’s manufacturing site in Estonia and to international 3. parties suppliers.
- Financial management and responsibility of the projects – including placing purchasing orders at 3. parties suppliers.
- Handle dead-lines.
- Handle delivery of the projects – also on-site at the clients.
Criteria of Success
- Succesfull executing of the projects within the financial budget and on time.
- Create strong relations with all stakeholders.
- Technical understanding within hydraulics, mechanics, regulation,… – in general: “understand how technical matters works”.
- Experience with handling and taking responsibility of technical projects of a certain size (1.0-1.5 mill. €).
- Flexible (as you will visit the installation sites from time to time: the job includes some travelling also by car.
- Excellent in English and Swedish – both oral and written.
- A “Do’er”.
- Interest in electrical and technical control systems.
- Excellent communicator – internally and externally.
- Effective stakeholder manager.
- You think commercial.
- Relevant technical education.
What does TSG Gas Sverige AB offer you?
- A very independent job in an international growth orientated organisation.
- A job with big responsibility for gas projects designed for the future environmentally friendly mobility.
- Flexibility in your planning of the working day.
- Training and on-boarding.
- A big impact on how the projects will be managed.
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jan Tornfeldt via email@example.com or by phone +45 2999 9040
The TSG Group is the leader within their field and the Group is growing fast, backed by an entrepreneurial culture and shareholder.
The growth is made possible by the people, 5200 in total including 2600 technicians across 30 countries – and the TSG Group are growing organically as well as through acqusitions. The people are the Groups strongest asset, steering the energy transition on-the-ground and enabling a new era of responsible mobility solutions.
TSG enables the responsible mobility transition for all types of customers, offering a one-stop-shop for innovative energy & retail solutions. With TSG and its skilled technicians, we are enabling a more sustainable world.
TSG supports all types of clients and stakeholders, from petrol station networks to fleets, with a one-stop shop of innovative energy and retail solutions, paving the way towards responsible energies and expanding consumer offerings beyond refuelling.
TSG is pioneers in the transition towards biofuels; now disrupting the sector with gas (biogas) and electric charge, while situated at the cutting-edge of the coming hydrogen revolution. As mobility enters a new, more responsible era, we are helping shift the role of the gas station, with new retail experiences, adjacent services, and innovative digital services. In doing so, we are defining the energy station of the future.
TSG Sverige Gas AB has been established via an acqusition at the end of 2022 and thus has become a part of the TSG Nordic organization. TSG Nordic is headquartered in Copenhagen and today employs approx 130 people.
The position is placed at the swedish office in the Stockholm area with approx 10 people. The Project Manager will refer to the Nordic COO in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Industri / Produktion