Unwire is an innovative Danish company specializing in mobile mobility and payment solutions.
With a constant focus on being up to date with the latest mobile technologies we develop and operate innovative value-adding services for our customers, and we have high quality mobile solutions implemented with leading transportation companies, merchants and financial institutions around the world.
We are committed to making shared transportation the preferred way of travelling from A-Z and our mission is to help public transit agencies and cities achieve their full potential in their goals to become more sustainable and to evolve with the needs of their customers.
The Unwire team consist of hand-picked specialists who ensure ultimate efficiency in technical and business development.
This job is placed at the HQ in Copenhagen (outer Østerbro).
Job overall purpose
- Develop Unwire’s product suite in close cooperation with the technical and commercial partners
Key areas of responsibility
- Contribute to roadmap and concepting
- Take concepts and develop into buildable features
- Maintain mobility backlog
- Define user stories and manage bugs
- Prioritise backlog
- Coordinate with partner PO’s
- Owning a release plan and overseeing release delivery to that plan
- Assist sales
- Monitor team flow rate and performance
- Understand the product, users, technologies and markets
- Define backlog (features/epics/stories) that guide the development teams
- Ensure development teams are working focused and efficiently on the backlog items
- Create product visions, strategy and roadmaps
- Help prioritize bug list
- Facilitate product board with analysis and motivate items for prioritization
- Write release notes and communication to customers
Criteria of Success
- Product roadmap in place for the product lines under responsibility
- Has launched products and features that are accepted and loved by our partners and end users
- Has established strong relationships build on trust and competence with developers, product team and stakeholders
- Experienced and visionary product owner from building mobile/App products
- Experience with inspiring App/Web/backend teams and coordinating between teams
- Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- An active listener
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship builder
- Ability to navigate in complex environments using analytical skills and relationship building
- Loves creating SaaS mobile and web applications with a flair for usability
- Knowledge of Sprint and Kanban
- You are creative
- Is proactive and open to involve feedback from all sources
- Shows passion and energy for what you do
- Can motivate a team to create great software in an agile environment
- Passionate about communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are reliable, disciplined and have a well-developed commercial and business sense and understanding
- You are a problem solver
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
- Preferably a business or technical education on Master level.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi