SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, SteelSeries has now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
SteelSeries offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To take overall responsibility for SteelSeries’ internal IT supporting the global business
- To take personal responsibility for a new global Microsoft Dynamics implementation with execution beginning autumn 2020
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the total internal IT platform, IT Infrastructure and system landscape
- To secure the IT part of SteelSeries’ current transformation from a very entrepreneurical company to a more mature company
- To create a Roadmap for this transformation process up against the very ambitious growth plans of SteelSeries
- Responsible for cyber security
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the corporate SW toolbox
- Project Manager on the global Microsoft Dynamics implementation starting autumn 2020
- Management of the IT organisation (currently 3 people)
- Responsible for IT related GDPR issues
- Hands-on when needed
- 5 years of relevant experience from a similar IT Director/Manager role in an international organisation
- Experience from scaling up an IT-platform in a rapidly growing international organisation – implementing “best of”-practices on the different IT areas
- Generel very good knowledge of the business IT Landscape including ERP, BI and cyber security
- High-end master of professional Project Management tools
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- You understand how IT contributes to the development of the business
- You are ambitious and continuously striving to improve personal skills and optimize business solutions. You are not afraid to ask questions or challenge status quo
- You have proven good management skills with the ability to empower people around you
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and a strong ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- You are not afraid to take on a challenge and to develop new skills. In fact, you are passionate about and seek knowledge of the newest technologies
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment of a fast-growing company, where tasks can evolve quickly
- You are a team-player, positive attitude, open-minded and have a positive attitude, as you will be working closely with people from across the globe
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth, international environment
- Good internal/external communication both written and oral
- Strong prioritization, time management. Able to balance quality of work with tight deadlines
- Outstanding work ethic and desire to have fun!
- Relevant IT education on Master level
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi