IT Business Consultant - NAV/Business Central
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Architect to help develop high performing business intelligence solutions that make a difference. We are passionate about data and our business intelligence solution is growing and expanding rapidly. We need someone to help us move forward and make an impact.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Havneholmen , 2450 Copenhagen).
Job overall purpose
- To be part of the project team that is designing and implementing Business Central in SteelSeries
- To solve operational issues in NAV – mailnly with focus on EDI isues
Key areas of responsibility
- Be part of the project team that is designing and implementing Business Central in SteelSeries
- Participate in Workshops
- Prepare the user training material
- Conduct Super user training
- Work with data conversion
The right person has experience with Microsoft BI stack on SQL Server and Azure, and has a serious passion for data, technology and personal development.
- 3+ years’ experience with development in NAV/Business Central.
- Familiar with the main areas related to accounting, purchases, and sales within Business Central
- Good understanding of the Microsoft tech stack, ideally DevOps, Azure, git, and related technologies
- Ability to quickly understand new business processes and translate them into practical solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage your own tasks and adjust to shifting priorities and timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Development in NAV/Business Central
- AL (Extensions)
- Visual Studio Code
- Data conversion
- User Training
- EDI Setup/Process
- Relevant business education or IT education
- To be negotiated
WE OFFER YOU
Why you should work here:
- Love what you do - We create consumer products for gamers and part of the gaming industry. If you are interested in consumer electronics, gaming, or something related - you will love it here.
- Make an impact - We are a dynamic company and if you like being able to make an impact on a daily basis - this is your place.
- Enjoy your workday – although things move fast around here, we make sure there is time for a game of table football or FIFA now and then. We have fun during our workday. That’s part of our culture.
- Develop and learn – you will be trusted with a lot of freedom and responsibility, which will accelerate your personal development and skillset
- Be part of Product Development - We are a flat organisation and everyone has the chance to see how consumer electronics products are built and what goes into bringing them to market.
CONTACT AND LOCATION
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi