Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, SteelSeries has now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
SteelSeries offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
The position is located at our Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- Prepare and deliver insightfull financial analysis, valuations, planning models and forecast reporting to support corporate decision making to the CFO, CEO and PE Owners.
- To build best-practice financial models to analyze and optimize the business, in close collaboration with the business
Key areas of responsibility
- Leading the strategic Net Working Capital (NWC) optimization project: scoping, modelling, reporting, concluding and driving changes in the organization. Implementing initiatives and making sure, that we stay on track. External specialists may be utilized
- Scoping and building the next gen business case models. Ensuring the right tools are available for New Product Introduction approvals, including profitablitily analysis, impact-on-accounts, pipeline prioritization and investment follow-ups
- Building the Budget model and BU specific templates for the 2021 budget process (and beyond), based on relevant value drivers (e.g. Q*P) and model dynamics for scenarios, including alignment with relevant ERP structure
- Cash Flow modeling and liquidity balancing, to support the optimal growth strategy
- Utilize both quantitative and qualitative input for financial analysis and modelling, as well as statistical tools
- External analysis: financial reporting on competition (peer group financial performance) and other relevant financial externalities
- Support strategic initiatives which require a financial analysis / modelling. E.g 5-year planning, M&A considerations, PE scenarios, etc.
- Develop In-house Accounting models: e.g. Purchase Price Allocation models, Transfer Pricing TNNM Distributor modeling, Impairment modelling of goodwill, Hardware Warranty modelling, etc. in close coordination with Accounting
- Ad hoc analysis and modelling within FA&P. CFO curve-balls and other value-adding considerations
- Some years (+4) of relevant experience within Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience from Transactional Advisory/Valuations Services at the Big 4 or experience from a M&A team in the financial sector or experience from a Corporate Finance team at a blue chip company
- Very knowledgeably about Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling, Accounting and Reporting
- Strong analytical and business mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- You are bright and analytically strong
- You take ownership on a daily basis
- Has a personal drive to performe
- Great with people, likeable
- Ability to handle pressure in a high-pace environment
- Able to make things work cross-functionally and understand the motives of counterparts. The area impacts all areas of the organization from Operations over Sales to Finance and Management as a whole
- Good presenter, able to communicate to all levels of the organisation
- Relevant Master of Business Administration and Finance degree, or similar
Kontakt og lokation
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi