Unwire supports cities in becoming more sustainable by making public transit an easy choice. We are a mobile technology company specialised in mobility.
We were founded in 2001, are located in Copenhagen, Denmark and employ 25 highly skilled and dedicated employees. Unwire recently joined ICM Mobility Group, a group of Mobility focused companies with activities worldwide and more than 1000 employees.
With a constant focus on being up to date with the latest mobile technologies we develop and operate innovative value-adding services for our customers, and we have high quality mobile solutions implemented with leading transportation companies around the world.
Our Mobility platform facilitate simple and rapid implementations for new customers and are configurable and scalable in order to keep pace with the evolution of customer needs. Unwire is comprised of multiple different nationalities with solid experience and expert knowledge, working together with our customers from laying out the commercial, business and technical landscape to delivering prototypes, co-designing, building, and hosting mobility solutions.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join Unwire on the exciting journey.
Unwire have taken steps from expanding continuous integration, over moving micro-services into AWS and doing multiple deployments weekly, to move into Kubernetes.
They have made DevOps a priority and they continuously want to improve in automation and monitoring in order to deliver the best possible service to the customers.
You will be joining an awesome and highly experienced team to help drive the DevOps transformation. Unwire develop Java/Kotlin micro-services, native iOS and Android mobile applications, and Angular web front-ends. The applications help users in their daily life by making it easier to travel with public and shared transportation.
This job is placed at the HQ in Copenhagen (outer Østerbro)
Job overall purpose
- To strengthen Unwires DevOps Team
Key areas of responsibility and tasks
- Design infrastructure and solutions
- Automate everything from build to operation including monitoring of the services
- Support the DevOps mindset of the team and organisation
- Operate and continuously optimise the infrastructure
- Develop the stack and tooling
Criteria of Success
- To deliever high quality on time
- Monitoring and alerting (we use Nagios, Prometheus and Grafana)
- Shell scripting (we primarily use Python)
- Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS (we use VPC, EC2, EKS and RDS Aurora among other services)
And maybe you have (not optional)
- JVM applications
- Spring Boot framework
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship builder
- Ability to navigate in complex environments using analytical skills and relationship building
- Shows passion and energy for what you do
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are a problem solver
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
As an Unwire employee you will be offered:
- An opportunity to be part of leading edge developments
- A chance to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for our customers
- Being part of a dynamic team with great colleagues, team events and hackathons
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee club with monthly events, wine tastings, Friday bars etc.
- On site massage offer
- To be negotiated
Interviews will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi