Unwire supports cities in becoming more sustainable by making public transit an easy choice. We are a mobile technology company specialised in mobility.
We were founded in 2001, are located in Copenhagen, Denmark and employ 25 highly skilled and dedicated employees. Unwire recently joined ICM Mobility Group, a group of Mobility focused companies with activities worldwide and more than 1000 employees.
With a constant focus on being up to date with the latest mobile technologies we develop and operate innovative value-adding services for our customers, and we have high quality mobile solutions implemented with leading transportation companies around the world.
Our Mobility platform facilitate simple and rapid implementations for new customers and are configurable and scalable in order to keep pace with the evolution of customer needs. Unwire is comprised of multiple different nationalities with solid experience and expert knowledge, working together with our customers from laying out the commercial, business and technical landscape to delivering prototypes, co-designing, building, and hosting mobility solutions.
Unwire is looking for a DevOps engineer to join us on our exciting journey.
We have taken steps from expanding continuous integration, over moving micro-services into AWS and doing multiple deployments weekly, to move into Kubernetes.
We have made DevOps a priority for Unwire and continuously want to improve in automation and monitoring in order for us to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
You will be joining an awesome and highly experienced team to help drive our DevOps transformation. All our development takes place in-house and we develop Java/Kotlin micro-services, native iOS and Android mobile applications, and Angular web front-ends. Our applications help users in their daily life by making it easier to travel with public and shared transportation.
Job overall purpose
- To strengthen Unwires DevOps Team
- Monitoring and alerting (we use Nagios, Prometheus and Grafana)
- Automation (we use Salt stack)
- Shell scripting (we primarily use Python)
- AWS (we use VPC, EC2, EKS and RDS Aurora among other services)
- Good communication skills
- An active listener
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship builder
- Ability to navigate in complex environments using analytical skills and relationship building
- Is proactive and open to involve feedback from all sources
- Shows passion and energy for what you do
- You have excellent English language skills both orally and in writing
- You are a problem solver
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
- Preferably a technical education on Master level.
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi