Job overall purpose
- To be a pragmatic and delivery-focused Delivery Manager with a passion for helping teams deliver great software products, organisation change and service change
Key areas of responsibility
- Helping the team deliver a cutting-edge digital identity solution, combining cloud technology and Agile delivery methods to produce best of breed services and products
- Working with clients to help them deliver vital changes to legacy platforms and transforming their engineering practices to a modern Agile framework
- Championing good practice within an established team to support their ongoing improvement
- Work with top-tier clients to make sense and improve their digital services
- Leading a Discovery phase with service and product designers to help clients define what their customers really need
- Delivering a secure cloud platform that enables clients to stand up new environments in weeks instead of months
- Manage complex stakeholders and bring clients with you during a project
Criteria of Success
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing things
- A passion for delivery in all its forms
- An ability to identify and overcome impediments
- Some years of experience with Delivery Management
- Experienced working with Agile Delivery
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Experience with Financial Management and focus on the commercial ancle
- Experience with relationship
- A flexible, 'can-do' attitude
- Enthusiasm for technology and an ability to translate into the client need
- Experiences and expertise to share with your peers and help us to keep improving
- Outstanding communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- An active listener
- Strong interpersonal skills and a relationship builder
- Ability to navigate in complex environments using analytical skills and relationship building
- Proactive and open to involve feedback from all sources
- You are reliable, analytical and have a sound commercial and business sense and understanding
- Fluent communicator in English
No specific educational background is required as long as you have the right experience
We offer you
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen.
The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Marianne Rosendal by firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 53 66 20 73.
BJSS is the UK’s largest privately-owned IT and digital consultancy since 1993. With offices across the UK, USA, Australia and Europe, the company is renowned for technical excellence, cost-effective delivery and its Queen’s Award for Enterprise-winning delivery approach – Enterprise Agile.
We’re the leading technology and engineering consultancy for business. Trusted by our clients, we collaborate to deliver complex, innovative technology, engineering and industry solutions that millions of people use every day.
We’re not your typical technology consultancy. You won’t find a strict hierarchy or a constrained career path. Your Squad Lead has a pastoral role and is responsible for ensuring that you have a great employee experience, and most importantly works with you to determine the course of your career at BJSS.
We are expanding into the Nordic countries, starting with Denmark.
Based in Denmark, BJSS’ new team is set to grow rapidly to support the Nordic- and the company’s existing international clients.The initial focus for the danish operation is recruiting up to 10 first-class IT consultants to support BJSS’ technology, engineering, consulting, cloud, data and AI services. This will include dedicated strategic and account management leadership, with a focus on regional delivery.
As a Delivery Manager you will work with our teams in Denmark, the UK and across the world and help them deliver high-quality software products, organization change or service change. You will work closely with a large team of some of the best specialists in the UK and a award-winning consultancy.
This is a rare opportunity to shape the growth of a new office and will get involved in all aspects of the company, from business development, pre-sales, recruitment and delivering projects with our clients. That’s why we are not just looking for a great consultant, we are looking for entrepreneurial spirit and experience as well.
For the right candidate this is a unique opportunity to join a scale-up consulting company and get involved in the exciting, early stage of our growth in Denmark.
BJSS is located in Copenhagen, Vesterbro.
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi