SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, we've now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
We offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join the Global Accounting Team. You should love high working standards, be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently.
The position is located at the Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
Job overall purpose
- To participate as a competent and positive team member with focus on Accounts Payable
- To take responsibility for VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the Tax Authorities in especially Denmark and EU
- Participate in month close procedure: bookkeeping and monthly reconciliations
Key areas of responsibility
- Accurate Accounts Payables bookeeping
- VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the tax authorities for Denmark, Canada and for the EU countries where the company is VAT registered for web sales
- Registration of US payments
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects
- Administrative assignments like e-Boks administrator
- Ad hoc assignments
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with bookkeeping
- Preferably also experience with VAT reporting
- Fluent communicator in English – both written and spoken
- Flair for numbers and deatilorientated
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office package
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth, international environment
- Good internal/external communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong prioritization, time management. Able to balance quality of work with tight deadlines
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated
- Ability to learn new tasks, internal processes, handling and implementation of new systems
- Outstanding work ethic and desire to have fun
- Relevant accounting education
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2999 9040