The Softpay.io mobile payment solution, which in release one supports Visa, Mastercard and Dankort, will dramatically change the way in-store payments are initialized and completed by building a mobile app solution which can be downloaded to an Android device and turn it into a contactless payment terminal with PIN. These new payment terminal solutions will replace the existing infrastructure and thereby disrupting the payment industry. We are working with selected partners to make this a reality.
Your overall responsibility is to manage and successfully develop and grow Softpay with full P/L responsibility.
The position refers to the Board represented by the Chairman of the Board.
Key areas of responsibility
- P/L responsibility
- Management and Leadership of the organisation through a Management Team with 3 Managers
- Development of International Sales
- Innovation and market development – both in technological terms and in market terms
- Strategic development of Softpay
You will have a clear focus on the development of the International Sales building a sales organisaion and creating new partners through actively and personally making new international partnerships.
You will become the external “face” of Softpay by participating and networking in the international payment industry.
Innovation and market development – both in technological terms and in market terms – are also key factors.
Thus you will secure a continuously high technical level of know-how in the organisation and you will challenge the Development and Product Organisation in Softpay.
You must expect some days of travelling.
Criteria of Success
- Succesfully execution on the ambitious growth plans to become an European leader and a Top 3 global player within Softpos products
- Experience from the Payment Industry/Space
- Experience with international sales based on strong partnerships globally and with execution of a very ambitious growth plan
- Experience from Product Management – or from being close to the development of new Software products
- Experience with leadership and management through a Management Team
- A “Do’er” especially within Sales and Partnerships
- A passionate Product Evangelist
- Technical understanding
- Efective communicator and stakeholder manager
- Fluent communicator in English
- Relevant Commercial and/or Engineering degree
Contact and location
The interview will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi
- Topleder (Direktør, VP, CEO, COO, o.l.)