Backend Developer (Java/Kotlin)
Unwire is currently looking for backend developers who wants to play a major role on the future of mobility.
Would you like to join a highly experienced mobility team where you will have opportunities to develop technology platforms for transit agencies and operators – and at the same time contribute to a greener and more sustainable world? At Unwire we are passionate about our mobility platform and how we can help transit agencies make shared transportation more attractive. If you are equally as passionate as we are and if you would like to develop your knowledge and your skills together with us then please read on!
You now have the possibility to be joining a team focusing on extending our Mobility as a Service capabilities. You will get the opportunity to learn about account-based ticketing, trip planning, ride booking, mobility services, payment processing, and much more. The position requires you to be inquisitive, to listen and learn, follow best practices, and deliver high quality code.
Your daily tasks will include
- Developing JVM backend services and REST APIs written in Java/ Kotlin, based on Spring and using relational databases
- Writing solid, testable, and maintainable code
- Documenting and unit testing your code
- Collaboration with designers and product owners to implement great user experiences
- Following team processes and best practices
There are some minimum requirements, that you must meet
- Four years of experience developing JVM backend services with REST APIs with Spring
- Good knowledge of Java and/ or Kotlin
- Experience with Agile principles and Scrum
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with GIT/ Maven/ Gradle
Why choose Unwire?
Unwire is a company where your opinion matters and where you can make an impact every day. You are offered the chance to be part of leading-edge development and to learn and grow while creating cutting-edge solutions for organizations such as the City of Phoenix, Arizona, Charlotte Area Transit System, North Carolina, and Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Texas and many more like them. The colleagues you will be working with are dynamic, professional, and fun to be around. Are you into hackathons? We got you covered on that as well. Unwire also has an employee club with monthly event, wine tasting, Friday After Work drinks and lots of other fun stuff. You can even get an on-site massage after working hard at the keyboard!
Interviews will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com
- Region Hovedstaden
- IT / Teknologi