SteelSeries makes award-winning, cutting-edge gaming gear and software products that help PC and Console gamers worldwide, loved in equal parts for our products and the active role we take within the competitive gaming community.
Originally founded in Denmark, SteelSeries has now grown to a global organization with offices in Copenhagen, Chicago & Taipei as well as remote locations around the world.
SteelSeries offer competitive pay and a work place filled with talented people who love gaming, technology, consumer electronics, and building awesome products.
We are looking for an accountant to join the Global Accounting Team. Focus on general accountings, VAT reporting and administrations. You will participate in month close procedure: bookkeeping and monthly reconciliations.
You should love high working standards, be a team player and at the same time be able to work independently.
The positions is located at the Copenhagen office (Frederiksberg, Flintholm st.).
We are looking for an Accountant to our Global Accounting Team in Copenhagen.
Your key responsibilities:
- To participate as a competent and positive team member of the Global Accountings Team
- Participate in month close procedure: bookkeeping and monthly reconciliations
- VAT calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the tax authorities for DK, Canada and for EU countries.
- Calculation, reconciliation and reporting to the authorities of US sales tax in around 30 US states
- Participate in development and overall optimization projects
- Booking cost of interest accruals, reversal, and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Payroll booking
- Intrastat and other statistics reporting
- Ad hoc assignments
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with bookkeeping and VAT reporting.
- Bachelor degree in economics, business or related field
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, high-growth, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent internal/external communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Strong prioritization, time management, organization and analytic skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated and energetic
- Fluent Danish and English skills
Contact and location
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: email@example.com or phone 2999 9040
- Region Hovedstaden
- Administration / Back office