Tebubio is dedicated to facilitating Life Sciences research - every day
The strength of Tebubios distribution activity through the pan-European branches of the group, lies in the longstanding relationships with Tebubios suppliers. This allows Tebubio to provide first-rate service and to be the reliable source for reagents critical to the customers’ research and product development.
In parallel, access to a broad selection of ethical sources, including collections of biological samples and primary cells, enables Tebubio to perform in vitro assays for understanding mechanisms of actions (MOA) and demonstrating proofs of concepts (POC) with a short turnaround time.
The value of the information Tebubio produce is demonstrated by reliability and predictability, through assays designed to mimic the physiological microenvironment as closely as possible. Tebubio believe that providing Life Scientists with accurate experimental data early in their R&D projects consistent with in vivo conditions, brings them valuable evidence-based insight for smart decision making to meet todays’ R&D challenges.
The clients can use Tebubios powerful search engine to browse their range of reagents and services to find the best solutions for their research.
Academic customers are medical schools or research institutes like University of Copenhagen, DTU, Lund University or Karolinska Insitute.
All large pharmaceutical & cosmetics companies (Novo Nordisk, H. Lundbeck, AstraZeneca) are customers of Tebubio.
And Tebubio put a strong focus on small innovative companies like Twelve Bio, FinnCure, Vipergen, BioNTech, Galapagos, Formycon). Many CRO’s and CDMO’s like Catalent, Eurofins, Charles River and Evotec are loyal customers.
The position refers to the Nordic Manager placed outside Copenhagen. You cover Scandinavia with a strong focus on the Medicon Valley area (Denmark/Sweden). You will be working from your home-office. The contract is under Danish law.
Job overall purpose
- To grow the Scandinavia market with a strong focus on the Medicon Valley area (Denmark/Sweden) for Tebubios services
Key areas of responsibility
- Actively develop potential new clients
- Responding to sales leads and converting them into meetings
- Help grow existing account relationships and discover new business opportunities at exiting accounts
- Develop strong relations to stakeholders inside Tebubio
- Documenting customer related activities in the CRM system
- Using the opportunities in SoMe
- Generate leads
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects
Criteria of Success
- Book meetings at new potential clients
- Book meetings at exiting clients
- Attend exhibitions, tradeshows and vendor’s days
- Close contact with colleagues
- Drawing up proposals and quotations, with close follow-up with customers
- Collecting market intelligence
- Supporting marketing campaigns and field sales activities
- Qualify leads
- Record sales activity and track customer data through CRM
- Succesfully develop the Scandinavia market with a strong focus on the Medicon Valley area (Denmark/Sweden) by 1) your ability to reach out to new clients and be persistent in the sales process and 2) by your ability to grow existing clients
- To sell Tebubios services by creating strong and confident relations to the new and existing clinets – not by “pushing specific products” but by being a trusted advisor selling services and solutions
- Knowledge of Biology/Chemistry from an academic and/or commercial background: from a similar sales-/business development role or from a purchasing role
- You are reliable, outgoing and a good communicator
- You are resultsdriven
- You are an excellent relation builder
- You have an open and communicating personality, are able to work on your own and at the same time enjoy a dynamic environment with different stakeholders
- You are persistent
- Fluent in English
- Relevant education in Science – Biology, Chemistry or similar. Minimum a bachelor degree
- To be negotiated
Interviews will take place in Copenhagen. The company will not be notified of your application without your consent.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jan Tornfeldt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region Hovedstaden